Bitcoin

gbflyer

WKR
Got a buddy who’s in deep. For the long haul. I just learned about what FOMO means hahaha. Have to be careful, end of winter boredom leads to expensive decisions.

180ls1

WKR
Not in it. I like stocks and real estate. However, I'll probably own some one day. Just not yet.

fmyth

WKR
I Started buying BTC in 2018 and have bought from 4k all the way to 69k. I've had a daily auto buy set up for over 2 years and plan to continue to buy until it hits 100k. I plan to sell half my BTC in stages between 150-250k which I believe will happen in 2025. I'll hold the other half til 2030 and then sell as needed to fund my retirement.

ilash83

FNG
Not in it either - for me it's not worth worrying about the volatility day in/day out. With that said, it'll probably go sky high now....

Hnthrdr

WKR
I Started buying BTC in 2018 and have bought from 4k all the way to 69k. I've had a daily auto buy set up for over 2 years and plan to continue to buy until it hits 100k. I plan to sell half my BTC in stages between 150-250k which I believe will happen in 2025. I'll hold the other half til 2030 and then sell as needed to fund my retirement.
Dang man, I’m guessing you have some whole coins? I worked with a fella who bought a long time ago and has since retired at like 32 or something nuts… interesting cat but the dude did it right when it came to btc

Hnthrdr

WKR
Not in it and won't be. As far as I can tell, there are no underlying fundamentals which drive its price.
I’m out of it right now, wish I would have jumped on the etf early… but then again don’t understand it… I have the feeling tangible assets are what I like… who knows what the future brings but if shit goes wild I have a sense that land with water and cattle on it might be worth more than electronic coins… but who knows?!

Also bought in to dogecoin and ethereum. Didn’t buy nearly as much, but the gains recently have been amazing!

As info, btc will increase in April as if halves, might be a good time to purchase. Disclaimer: Im not a financial advisor and your risk is yours.

What is happening in April?

fmyth

WKR
Dang man, I’m guessing you have some whole coins? I worked with a fella who bought a long time ago and has since retired at like 32 or something nuts… interesting cat but the dude did it right when it came to btc
My son had a side business setting up BTC miners for individuals and small businesses from 2014 to 2018. He spent 4 years trying to convince me to invest in BTC. I wish I would have taken his advice sooner but I just couldn't understand it. In 2014 I bought a couple BTC for less than 4k and then sold them the first time the price dropped 50%. A few months later I spent some time educating myself on BTC and became convinced, made a plan and began buying monthly, then weekly, and finally daily. Most of my friends and family think I've lost my mind. I guess time will tell. I believe we have just entered a 10 year BTC bull run fueled by the newly approved ETF's. If I'm wrong I'll spend my retirement working the door at Walmart. If I'm right I'll be hunting every year w a WY commissioners tag in my pocket.

fmyth

WKR
The amount of BTC miners produce will be cut in half. It is programmed to happen every 4 years. Right now the ETF's are buying 10 times more per month than is mined. If the ETF flows stay the same they will be buying 20 times the monthly production after April. The ETF's are breaking records and its only just begun. Several large firms like Edward D. Jones and Vanguard still won't allow their investors to purchase the ETF's.

Hammsolo

Lil-Rokslider
I have some. Wish I would have bought more at 17 just a few months ago.

I’m watching my other stocks make slight jumps up and down… I don’t condone rolling the dice on big money, but fun money?

To put it as simple as possible:

-BTC is the ONLY deflationary currency. Gold used to be considered deflationary, but we will always find more.
-The most BTC that will ever exist is 21 million. Not a decimal more. Although several million are already considered lost, so it’s more like 18 million.
-As of today, 19.6 million BTC have been mined.
-Miners are awarded in BTC, that’s how the system works. They authorize code, and are paid for their work.
-Every 4 years, the amount that is “paid” out or awarded to miners is cut in half. This means that miners sell less. Less coming into the market = price goes up. So that’s why every 4 years BTC goes nuts.This halving will take place every 4 years for the next couple hundred or so years until essentially 0 bitcoin are available to mined.
-Below is the BTC chart back to 2011. The yellow vertical lines are halving months. Notice what happens after each halving….
-The next halving is in 40 days.

IMG_8044.jpeg

Last edited: