Black Diamond Optics

Hey all!!!

Wondering if anyone on here has experience or heard of Black Diamond optics? I own a local archery shop in Missoula Montana and want to expand our offering. Currently we have ZERO optics but maybe want to go all in with a company. Suggestions? I currently use Swaro EL 10X42 and my wife has the Vortex Razor 10X50 and we both love what we have. That being said, these Black diamond binos rival both of them. Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think

Straight 6 Archery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. I own a Black Diamond in the 5-25-56 scope. I also own a Athlon Cronus BTR which I would compare optically to the Razor Gen ii. I love everything about the Cronus but the Black Diamond has better glass hands down. I was out shooting the weekend and had the Cronus on my 6.5 Creedmoor and the BD on my 6.5-300 Wby and shot them side by side and could clearly see bullet holes better with the BD. It also did everything I asked it to do as far as tracking. Tracking was my biggest worry with the scope but so far so good. Time will tell about the durability of it. Hope this helps
John

Dves1

FNG
Just got the 5-25-56 scope and the glass quality is amazing. Way brighter then our leupolds. Seems to track very well and the turrets have a very positive click. Will update as it gets some hard miles on it, but so far I'm very impressed.

Last edited:

skierhs

WKR
Being local to Missoula myself i’ll have to stop in and chat sometime. If I personally was going to start offering a line of optics I’d go with more name brand. Not nessicsarly the most expensive name brand but breaking into the optics game can be hard. There can be a large upfront cost of capital and people are very hesitant to stray from thier favorite brands/retailer. Just my two cents though.

I was introduced to BDO last year. I have five mounted an sighted in. Hunted and shot at range with all. Love them and highly recommend. You can spend serious money for glass but these are best value for dollar spent.

Bump on this. I had never heard of these guys till today, friend was telling me about them. They are local to me. Any more reviews on their scopes and binoculars?