Black Friday Deal Watch

jtmarchi

FNG
Heads up, zamberlan boots are 25% off on black ovis. Just used Elkshape code and got an extra 10% off on top of that! Saved about $140!
Just tried a variety of boots with ELKSHAPE and that code did not work for me. Glad you were able to get that extra bump.

rj2

WKR
Gohunt has 100s of things on sale, nice discounts. I just bit on that uncharted packraft for $150 off and hillsound btr stool for about half price

Clarkdale17

Lil-Rokslider
Eddie Bauer has their cirruslight down jacket on sale right now for $40. They're also sending out $10 off as well.

I've used it the last three years for september elk and october mule deer. Not a bad jacket for the price.

Just a heads up the Vortex Vipers deal is worth looking at. They are 341 FOV not the Chinese Gen 1 model which is under 320 and these are made in Philippines at least the ones I picked up. Maven C1’s are much lower FOV and made in China. I’ve used both in the past and personally like the viper a little better but the Mavens are great as well. To me they seemed to have a shallow depth of field though. Could just be my eyes. If you buy discounted gift cards online and use active junky the vipers can be had easily under $250 after tax. If they do a 10% off club card again this could get close to $200. I think it’s a tough call between the two but wanted to mention as that FOV is what the Gen 2 vipers have so I’m not sure what Bass Pro and Cabelas are doing here and if they are all the same Gen 1. When all of these are original price my personal vote is BX4 in the past but these are good prices well under $300 and BX4’s seem hard to find under $350 now.

Last edited:

tntrker

WKR
If you can wait and gamble on availability, it's always the after Christmas and year end sales that cut the deepest...

TX_Diver

WKR
I got 2 of these to try.

Stealthcam Prevue 26. $55 w/ a card and batteries. Normally $75 on other sites without the card/batteries.

cardiac5

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody seen BOGO darn tough socks yet? Got a few people hooked on them that want more and I wouldn’t mind a few more pairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone seen any deals on LEM #12 grinders?
Lem sale is now live but disappointing. $20 off and free slow ground shipping for the #12. I'm going to wait to see if any other Lem #12 deals pop up.

Titan

WKR
Badlands is having 40% off and free shipping (over $200). Code is crazygood40.

I picked up some pants, a rain jacket, baselayer, and a pair of socks to get over the $200 mark.

JeremiahH

WKR
Anybody seen BOGO darn tough socks yet? Got a few people hooked on them that want more and I wouldn’t mind a few more pairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last year Sportsman's warehouse had that deal in store. Not sure about online

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk