Black Friday for Tikka

Could be a long shot, but anyone know where Tikka might be on Black Friday deals?

Last edited:

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been keeping an eye out but haven’t seen much yet. Looks like EuroOptic has about the best deals right now. Trying to get a stainless 7mm-08 this year for a closer range, do all rifle.

OP
awildswanger
I’ve been keeping an eye out but haven’t seen much yet. Looks like EuroOptic has about the best deals right now. Trying to get a stainless 7mm-08 this year for a closer range, do all rifle.
Same, except stainless 223 or 243 1/8 twist

greenomics

Lil-Rokslider
Got a stainless 223 in 1:8 from KY Gun Co for under 750 shipped last month. Best price I found after a lot of searching.

amassi

WKR
Super lites are on sale at sportsman’s for 844
5% back on the credit card and a $50 credit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BriderLV

FNG
Super lites are on sale at sportsman’s for 844
5% back on the credit card and a $50 credit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This here. On sale and used my military discount but the credit card is also the way to go

Cabelas might be the place to look if you have their credit card. They have 10% off on firearms and 15% off everything else on Mondays now through Christmas. I ordered two tikkas last night. You can also stack an active junky rebate with it.

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
Cabelas might be the place to look if you have their credit card. They have 10% off on firearms and 15% off everything else on Mondays now through Christmas. I ordered two tikkas last night. You can also stack an active junky rebate with it.
AJ is doing 12% cashback for Cabellas/Bass pro which is about as good as it gets, though I think the cashback on firearms may be limited to 2% if I recall from my purchase last year. The Honey browser extension also gives 2.5% back from Cabellas/Bass Pro which may work for firearms (haven't tried).