Sold BlackOvis "misfits" Custom Build Arrow Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are re-uploading these builds! These are all custom arrow builds that ended up in our quiver, and not yours...yet. Reasons for these arrow listings vary, but no arrows are defective to the best of our knowledge. We tried to be as thorough as possible with these listings, but things like vane angle/helical were left off. I can approximate the angle if you need to know. This link is a pdf file, and is updated after each purchase. So feel free to check in to see what is still available!

*Length of arrow is measured from the valley of the nock to the end of the carbon.
*If you want to buy a listing, please PM me WITH THE PRODUCT NUMBER and we'll get them sold to you and shipped out.
*We can see about sending images of the listing you are interested in, but it may take a day or two to get those sent your way.
*Any further questions, please PM me and I will see what I can do for you.

Misfit Custom Arrow Builds

All prices are TYD.
PayPal is a preferred payment method.

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All PM's have been answered and updated! Some things to point out brought up by other customers are as follows; The weights are listed as how the arrow is sitting right now. A listing that reads "328.4 No tips" means it has been cut and inserted, but does not come with a field tip. An arrow that reads "461.1 with 125gr. Bohning tips" means that arrow is cut and inserted, and has 125gr. tips installed on the arrow as well. Another thing to mention, is a red listing means it is paid for and shipped out. A pink listing means it is pending. Please PM with further questions!

OP
blackovis

blackovis

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are new listings posted! You can PM me with any questions you need answered, whether it be the color of the nock, estimation on the vane angle, or even just questions about purchasing. Happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.