Sold Blaser R8 Professional Rifle Package in .300 Win Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramblin99

WKR
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
For sale or trade is a mint Blaser R8 Professional in .300 Win Magnum. I purchased the rifle recently from the original owner. I’ve been wanting one of these for several years and finally took the plunge. Although it’s an amazing rifle, it’s just not my cup of tea. But you never know until you put your hands on one of these fine rifles. The Blaser reputation is legendary and the engineering in this rifle is fascinating. The trigger is amazing. The rifle performs as intended, shooting MOA with some of my buddies quickly produced reloads in 168gr TTSX. I’m certain it will do ½ MOA with some work-up. He just threw some rounds together for me so I could sight in a scope and give it a whirl.

The package includes a Blaser quick-detach saddle scope mount with 30mm high rings, a Blaser leather sling, spare magazine case, barrel tool, other miscellaneous tools and the original box it came in. The rifle is in mint condition. The only marks that distinguish it from new are a few scuffs near the butt stock sling stud, caused by the sling swivel. Otherwise, it’s as new. The stock is dark green with the soft-touch grip, forearm and cheekpiece inserts. The magazine/trigger assembly is removable. And these rifles are completely modular allowing you to bolt on over 100 barrels, several bolt head options and magazines that match the barrel. The specs:

- Weighs 7lbs, 8.8 oz.
- Total length is 43”
- LOP is 14-1/2”
- The free-floated standard weight barrel is 25.5” including the chamber. 1:11 twist
- Trigger pull avg. of 3 pulls = 1 lb 14.8 oz (three pulls were 1-14.3, 1-14.7 and 1-15.4)

Blaser rifles are obviously very expensive. The rifle, scope mount, rings and sling would cost $5,473 + tax and shipping if purchased new at the best prices on Gunbroker for each component. My goal is to get my money back out of it, and my price for everything is $3,950 shipped. It does not come with a Blaser hard case. These rifles are not sold new with those nifty cases you see occasionally on Gunbroker, and they cost $400-500.

Beyond outright sale, I’m also interested in trades + cash for an ultralight bolt rifle. If you have something that might interest me, please let me know. Guys, there is nothing wrong with this rifle. It’s a great shooting tool for sure, as many on this forum will attest. But it just doesn’t fit my eye. I felt the same way the first and only time I held a NULA and Barrett Fieldcraft. They are both great rifles, but I sold them the same day I bought them….just didn’t fit me. There are no disappointments here. If you’ve been wanting to get into a Blaser, this is your chance to do it well below new cost, and used ones are hard to come by. It will ship to your FFL from an individual with appropriate ID enclosed. This will be cross-posted. Drop me a PM if you have questions or need additional photos. I have 39 photos from every angle. Thanks for looking.

Keith

IMG_3007.jpgIMG_3026.jpgIMG_3006.jpgIMG_3015.jpgIMG_3016.jpgIMG_3017.jpgIMG_3018.jpgIMG_3020.jpgIMG_3021.jpgIMG_3028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.