BOAL'D Case Files, The Conclusion

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
It was an honor to stand shoulder to shoulder with you gents in the great WKR meme war, holding our ground for thousands of posts while our friends, families, and responsibilities languished around us all but forgotten...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Please provide a list of your BOAL recovery kit you run...I'm thinking of putting bleach in mine to clean up the blood trail and original kill site. Maybe a second spray bottle for my scene recreation and a hair and beard net so I don't leave any of my hair samples for DNA testing.

Next time you’re at the barber, grab some locks of hair off the floor from another patron. You can leave that at the scene—throw them off for a few days anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crusader

WKR
I wonder how much the legal fees were? Probably wasn't cheap. If he had persisted with a civil case and prevailed could he not have recovered all his costs? Seems like something I'd have wanted to do.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
Pretty wild how this whole thing worked out, glad the good guy got his in the end and hope the boal thief is chastised for the rest of his deer hunting days… I read another social media post in October of a big buck in Wyoming being stolen from a camp, wonder if the og boal thief happened to have a Wyoming tag this season?? 🤔

bpurtz

WKR
OMG - what a crazy turn. I feel a little bad for poking fun at ODGL but I also kinda feel like I was used for my shitty meme creativity...

Nice buck! Glad you were able to recover it!

hikenhunt

WKR
I can't believe i missed this thread for a whole week! I think i was trying to not go back into the rabbit hole...Its amazing this ended the way it did!