Bobcat attacks woman

^^^^ This ^^^^

I know it was terrifying to them. But, it was funny as heck to watch the husbands response.

“I’m gonna shoot that &$@@/@!”. It was priceless.

HODL

FNG
SMH at the twitter comments. “Did he have to throw it so hard?” was my favorite genre of response.

Vaultman

WKR
I’m not gonna fault the guy, but if there was ever a time for a bobcat punt...he missed a real opportunity there.

Seriously, though, the way that thing landed and zipped right back the other way was crazy.
could you really imagine the outcry if he punted it?

Tilley

FNG
Pretty bad ass that he carried it so far before he threw it, kudos for the distance he chunked it as well.

FullValue

Lil-Rokslider
Doesn't surprise me a bit that a lot of people take exception to the guy taking care of business. Look at the comments being made about the girl that was shot when she was trying to stab/kill another human being.
We live in an interesting world to say the least.

That video is awesome I only feel bad that those folks had to get some nasty shots after the fact.

Jbxl20

WKR
a punt would have been awesome! I do Wildlife control for a living and have dealt with cats, coons, fox, snakes etc. I can’t see myself being able to grab a bobcat like that and toss it across the yard like he did. 😂😂 Heat of the moment or not. Props to him

Opah

WKR
A total joke, this is one of the worse fake pieces of excrement I have seen !
look at the bottom left of the screen you can see her walking out with it holding it with one hand down at her side.