Bohning A Nock vs Easton X Nock

Any thoughts on the A Nock? I shoot 5mm FMJs. X Nocks have actually worked fine for me, but ordered a new set and figure might as well go as lite as possible and Bohning A nocks are about 2 grains liter.

Capra

Lil-Rokslider
A nocks 100% The X nock is one of the worst nocks Easton has made. the 4mm Deep Six nock on the other hand is the best in that category.

OP
ColoradoCarp
Why are you shooting FMJ if you’re concerned about weight?
I shoot them to gain weight.
Well...I'm not really...it was mostly just I need new nocks and figure lighter is better at the rear of the arrow as my FOC is pretty low as is. But...as suggested by everyone here...2 grains is meaningless....so I think the whole think is moot anyways and probably something I shouldn't have concerned myself with from the outset. Hahaha. I'm just going to stick with the X nock because they fit my string just fine.

ncavi8tor

WKR
I've been shooting A nocks on my 5mm arrows for several years. They fit the string much better, have a slimmer profile, and are a tiny bit lighter(insignificant). I really dislike the X Nock! It is too tight on the string resulting in eventual serving damage and flattens the nocking point causing a potential for inconsistencies.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

fatlander

WKR
I’d shoot whichever fit my center serving better.

I’ve had strings that x nocks fit better on, strings that a nocks fit better on, and plenty that neither fit well on so I redid my center serving to fit whichever nock I thought looked cooler at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk