Bolt Click on 300 WSM

archp625

WKR
I am shooting H4350 and 200.20X Bergers. I am using ADG brass. Everything the first two fireing went pretty well. Now I am getting a bolt click at the top. I looked around on the web and most people said the base wasnt getting sized enough or my chamber. They recommend a bullet central die. Bought rezied and went out. Still getting a click. Is the brass just shot and I need to get new brass?

I'm starting to lose my faith in ADG brass. Had the same issue with a different rifle using ADG brass. It was a 6.5 PRC.

Apollo117

WKR
Do you have any factory or unfired brass to check if it's only happening with fired brass?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

gbflyer

WKR
I’ve got a 7-08 reamer that makes clicker chambers every time. Doesn’t matter what brand of brass. I built a ring die out of a small base .308 which works. I have to polish the chamber entrance to make it go away.

OP
archp625

archp625

WKR
I’ve got a 7-08 reamer that makes clicker chambers every time. Doesn’t matter what brand of brass. I built a ring die out of a small base .308 which works. I have to polish the chamber entrance to make it go away.
So are you saying I should have the chamber worked on a little?

Ucsdryder

WKR
How hot are you running your loads? I assume it’s at the upper end of pressure.