Bow case

Jotis

WKR
Need to get a new bow case, thinking by of going with a soft case. Thinking of going with the marsupial case. The only thing holding me back is the price. Seems expensive for a soft case. Anyone have one? Is it worth the price?

Swamp Fox

WKR
$300 for a soft case? No thanks, unless it also doubles (triples?) as an emergency shelter and mid-day Magic Fingers ...

Have never needed anything more out of a soft case than an old Primos. If you're going to abuse your bow in transport, stick with a hard case. I am an SKB or Pelican man there.

MattB

WKR
I use the ones that came with my Hoyt bows. They do everything I need except impress my friends.

If I was going to spend $300 on a bow case, I would throw in $50 more and get an SKB double bow case I could fly with.

I'm no help here. I bought a pelican v800. holds all my bow accessories, spare arrows, extra arrow points. $230 on Amazon.

the $70 flambeau is a decent hard case too. I bought the pelican because I wanted to carry all the extra stuff

Marsupial makes good stuff, but 300 for a soft case and how often I use it just doesnt check out. Id look into Legend Archery, Elevation Equipped or one of Eastons soft cases - all of them for less than half and are solid cases. Ive had a Legend for about 8 years.

That said, I dont use it very often and use hard cases far more. I have a Pelican 1745 bow case that has all the bells and whistles for a bow case and a Pelican V730 that I custom cut the foam. I use the V730 the most and it costs well less than half of the 1745. If you are military, you can get the V730 for ~175 direct through Pelican and 200 just about anywhere else. I only use the 1745 when Im traveling by air as its burly and you can pack a good bit of clothes inside the case that doubles as padding for the bow.

wesfromky

WKR
I have the marsupial soft case and it is very nice. Pricey for sure, but made in the USA isn't cheap. I like that it will fit my bow with stabilizer still attached.