WTB Bow press to mount on bench

Woodfire

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a bow press, new to bowhunting and trying to start out on the right foot, budget friendly, thanks

Rob5589

WKR
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Gotta be quick on the trigger when they pop up, especially the EZ Green. If you decide to go new, Fulcrum Archery is good to go.

PhillyB

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Something to think about...
After doing some research, I found that it was pretty close in price to buy brand new from an online dealer.
When you include shipping for P2P deal, it gets pricey. I found a brand new EZ green press on archery talk from a dealer with free shipping. At that point it’s almost sixes. What you save buying used is swallowed up in shipping costs.

Mikido

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If you’re a bow hunter looking a for casual pressing, go with the bow master cables. <$80 with specialty brackets. $400 for a bowpresss is CRAZY

Rob5589

WKR
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
If you’re a bow hunter looking a for casual pressing, go with the bow master cables. <$80 with specialty brackets. $400 for a bowpresss is CRAZY

I used the BM for years and while it works, it isn't ideal for regular use. That and it doesn't work safely on my current bow. After buying and using the EZ Green, I kick myself for waiting so long. It's a once in a lifetime purchase so well worth it.