Brown Bear Arrived Today

Imagine walking into someone's home not knowing this beast was in there. :)

That is so awesome. Congratulations on all the hard work you had to put in (far beyond hunting) to result in this happening.

Rob5589

WKR
Damn, very nice. The head on that beast is huge! How tall is it? How much did it weigh?

OP
Spiral Horn
There’s more - Check out the actions scene I just posted under the Predator/Varmint Forum. Sometimes it takes a while for stuff to clear so everything was consolidated for the taxidermist to bring today.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Love that stand OP. Simple and looks great.

Congrats on being able to reflect back on what I’m sure is an amazing memory for you!

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Imagine walking into someone's home not knowing this beast was in there. :)

That is so awesome. Congratulations on all the hard work you had to put in (far beyond hunting) to result in this happening.

The science department labs at my university were all on a basement floor, there was a huge mounted bear around a corner at the bottom of a set of steps so when you got to the bottom, you’d hang a right and right to your right that thing was standing up. Scared more than a few people.

OP
Spiral Horn
That‘s how he’s actually situated. Folks cannot see him from the front door but will walk right past him as they turn the corner from the foyer.