Budget boots for the tundra

Wireman07

WKR
Looking for a good waterproof boot for a caribou hunt on the tundra that's budget friendly. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of up to $300 max. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

TSAMP

WKR
Oof. That headline scared me some but your pricing is actually decent. I'd think you could get some top end boots with a promo or discount. I think I didnt pay much over that for some Schnees about 5 years back. Hopefully you have some gaiters also. Plenty of very experienced AK guys on here will chime in hopefully.

OP
Wireman07

Wireman07

WKR
Oof. That headline scared me some but your pricing is actually decent. I'd think you could get some top end boots with a promo or discount. I think I didnt pay much over that for some Schnees about 5 years back. Hopefully you have some gaiters also. Plenty of very experienced AK guys on here will chime in hopefull
Thanks for the reply. With all the other gear I have to buy yet, I can't justify spending 500-600 on quality boots. Another thing is they will sit around and not get used, as a whitetail guy I only wear rubber knee high boots, and if I make an occasional trip out west I use my danners. Just not looking to break the bank but still have something decent. I will be buying gaiters for sure.