Build or Tikka Veil in 300 Win Mag?

I have both a veil alpine and T3x stainless lite but in different calibers. My veil is in 300 win. The main benefits to me were cerakote and threaded barrel. It’s up to you if that’s worth $400 or so. I’m not sure it is honestly as the base gun is the exact same. I would almost recommend getting regular stainless lite and going from there. I would also shoot it before throwing new barrel in.

I appreciate the feedback. Anyone own a Tikka Veil in 300 Win with the new 1-10 twist? How did it shoot factory ammunition? Decisions, Decisions...
I'm a relatively new rifle shooter (flinging arrows for a couple decades) and picked up a Veil in 300WM back in December. I didn't bother with factory ammo and have only been handloading since everything is so hard to find. Despite my lack of experience I'm a persistent dude and can shoot 4 shots at 0.7 moa consistently.

Send me a message if you want to know details on how I set up the rifle or handloads.

Anyone know if the action and barrel are stainless under the cerakote finish on the Veil models? I cannot find it online..
I wouldn't use this as a consideration, If you've been around any of the SS tikka's they rust almost easier than a blued T3. I have a veil alpine and the main draw for me was cerakote as I have not had great luck with tikka ss in ominous weather. That is the only "knock" against them (besides the limited COAL if you keep everything stock and reload). Otherwise they've been flawless and all have been shooters. I'm not sold yet on the carbon barrel craze and have had no problem with better accuracy than I can shoot out the one's I own (and the countless others I've been around), especially the new cerakoted one.