Building a Nostalgic Bow Setup - Switchback XT

My buddy bought my SBXT with a first right of refusal if he ever sells it. I bought a SB that is mint a few years ago. It won't go anywhere. I love the hunk of walnut grip that most cry about.

Point Man

Lil-Rokslider
Ain't nothing wrong with the SBXT's grip at all. Some guys just like to have a little cheese with their wine.

FLS

WKR
I love shooting older compounds. I started in 1983 with a Whitetail 2. I still shoot a Mathews Conquest. I just do not like the feel of these new bows.

My go to is a Conquest 2. I just picked another one up As a backup bow. the new bow draw cycles to me are painfull.

Reactions: FLS
That’s awesome! My first Mathews was a drenalin, and I’ve been tossing around the idea of doing the same thing. Wish I hadn’t of sold that one years back. I got a VXR now and even though I like it, it’s just never really clicked with me like the older Mathews did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Traverse to me is just like the new ones, no difference. When you have a messed up shoulder (me) I can tell right out of the gate whether I can pull it or not. Traverse, V3, VXR, all cripple me.