Building new AR10- Barrel help!!

jmp408

FNG
I'm currently building a new AR10 in 6.5 Creedmoor. All parts and pieces are obviously hard to come by right now so it's a slow process! Anyway, I've been searching for a barrel and came across Deadshot Barrels that looks promising. Has anyone had any experience with them?

OP
J

jmp408

FNG
Or if anyone knows where I might be successful in getting a barrel made sooner rather than later let me know.

Vaultman

WKR
My 6.5 cm ar10 has a ballistic advantage barrel and is super accurate.
It isn't for hunting... It's a fluted bull barrel. Heavy as sin but man can you ever call your own shots.

My 6.5 cm ar10 has a ballistic advantage barrel and is super accurate.
It isn't for hunting... It's a fluted bull barrel. Heavy as sin but man can you ever call your own shots.

I have a BA barrel in my AR10. Shoots pretty well if I do my part. This was at 100 yds, 1" squares:

NZswi3z.jpg

3qTZUFH.jpg

I have had multiple friends who have used their SCAR 17 barrels in .308, and had nothing but positives to say about the accuracy as well as the looks, but haven't had personal experience with their creedmoor. Would tend to assume if they can make a .308 barrel they can make a CM.

What length are you looking for?

Patty

FNG
kreiger, white oak armament, compass lake engineering are popular places to get AR barrels, and good ones at that

Deadshot has Lothar Walther barrels in stock in 6.5 Creedmoor. LaRue Tactical used to use Lothar Walther barrels back before they started making their own. They are VERY accurate barrels. My 2 cents …