WTS Burris XTR II 1-5, Seekins rings, Misc Sako optics mounts

Macht

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out some unused optics related gear. This stuff is also listed on other forums, so first time stamp across all listings will take the item. Prices include PP G&S fee and shipping. Pictures here for the Burris and mount, pictures here for everything else.
  • XTR II 1-5 as well as the Aero lightweight mount it's sitting in. Both are in great shape, the only defect is a small scratch near one of the screws on the mount. Scope - $400, Mount - $50. I will split, but only if the scope goes first. Knock $10 off if you take both.
  • 30mm Seekins rings, 4 Screw, .87 Mediums - $105 $90: Small amount of wear, nearly invisible, rusty screws like every other pair of Seekins I've ever seen.
  • 30mm Leupold IMS (MK4?) Picatinny mount - $80 $70: Unsure on height for this, haven't used it in probably 6 years. Small scuffs and wear on the side clamp and the cross bolts.
  • Recknagel/Era-Tac Sako short action rail (57050-0014) - $100 $75: Originally bought to go on a Sako 75, went with a Near Manufacturing rail instead. Never left the packaging.
  • Talley Sako bases (253727) - $25 $15: Bought for the same Sako, I believe these fit any model with the dovetail. These were installed for a while and have scuffs on the dovetail surface.
  • 30mm Talley rings, .300 Low, steel - $50 $40: Used with the above bases, I think these work with any set of Talley bases. I'll knock off $5 if someone wants the rings and bases together.
  • Weaver TO-22 tip off adapters - $5: Basically free, this covers shipping. Used to convert old dovetailed .22s to Weaver/Picatinny.
Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures. I'm not interested in trades at this point.

Last edited: