Bushnell Warranty outstanding

Weldor

WKR
I had a Bushnell Elite 3.5x21x50 Horus 59 for about 12 years, The parallax dial was working itself around (LOOSE) under recoil. Windage was not rtz reliably. Lots of rounds fired through with this optic. Talked to to Custumer service and sent it in for evaluation. Not repairable, they sent a brand new Elite Tactical with G4p reticle within 7 days.
Great lifetime warranty. Thanks Bushnell.

The only complaint that I can make about Bushnell is that they're a pain in the ass to get in touch with, at times. They've always resolved any issues as quick as I could expect.

That's true of most of them, stay on hold for awhile for sure.

I've never had any issues getting through to other companies, like I have with Bushnell. Last two times, after leaving voicemail and using their contact form and not getting a reply for weeks, I got on their Facebook and said something about it and I got a call within minutes. It's been months since I last needed to contact them, it sounds like maybe they've stepped up the game.

I waited maybe 5 minutes on hold, called in the am. I've never had much luck with most company's email contacts. Seems like no ones watching those.

It's hit or miss with everyone. Any time I've contacted Burris, Vortex, Leupold, and Weatherby via email, I generally get a reply within hours (sometimes minutes), or a day at most. Bushnell and Savage contacts via email are ridiculous, it may take days or weeks. Bushnell is the only one I've had to leave voicemail at, most others are connected within a few minutes.

Back