Buying new exo

Is buying a new exo worth it or do you prefer to save and buy used.
Is warranty even needed?
I never hear of any issues with there stuff.

Last edited:
They have a sale on now.
I would not hesitate to buy a used one either, they are a great company to work with and make a great product. Im sure if you had a issue with a used back they would help you out

rclouse79

WKR
It seems like most used quality packs are priced high enough that I would just buy new. I don’t think you will regret dropping the cash on a K4.

Sadler

WKR
Their new K4 is the most comfortable pack I have ever used. Their worth every penny plus they have a sale right now.

BakerND

FNG
I've been researching packs like crazy lately and the Exo K4 seems to me like the leader of the pack, followed by Stone Glacier. Unfortunately I live in a very rural area and so I can easily try out packs. I've been thinking about holding out for a used K4 but the sale they have going on right now is very tempting.

sivart

WKR
I own Kifaru, Stone Glacier, and EXO. I've come to the conclusion EXO is superior in just about every category. I'm in the minority where I prefer the K3 belt to the K4. But I would recommend EXO over everything. Bag configuration unmatched, load hauling excellent, (you don't even have to remove the load lifters to access the meat shelf). Lightweight, quiet, unreal ingenuity. And I'm a pack snob.....