WTS CA 2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Double Cab 6.5 foot bed LIKE NEW ONLY 1K Miles

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helping out a hunting buddy who was sold too small of a truck for a travel trailer that he had on order. He ran 1,000 miles to break in the truck and then found out that it doesn't have the towing capacity for the travel trailer. He's now driving a new Ford F250. Nice guy. Told him I'd help out with this posting stuff. He has it for sale at the dealer below.

Would make an awesome hunting truck!

Here's the listing-

2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Double Cab 6.5 foot bed LIKE NEW ONLY 1K Miles

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION
This Toyota Tundra TRD Pro is a clean title 1 owner truck with no accident history and is still under full Toyota Factory Warranty. Like new condition inside and out and previous owner only sold it as he needed much higher towing capacity than he originally thought. Very rare (only 2 others listed nationwide) TRD Pro Double Cab with 6.5 foot bed and is all stock and in perfect shape.

Fully pre-inspected by our professionally trained technicians with all maintenance up to date and is ready for immediate delivery. Call us for more details or to schedule an appointment for test drive today!...https://www.rmcmotorcars.com/inventory/view/13466786/2020-Toyota-Tundra-TRD-Pro-Double-Cab-6.5-Bed-LIKE-NEW-ONLY-1k-Miles/

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
$63k ?!? I paid $35k for the exact same truck with 5k miles in 2015. I do love mine, but that price is insane. Didn't realize they've gone up that much, wow.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m a Toyota fan and I love my TRD 4Runner. That is a very nice truck, but I didn’t realize they had gotten that expensive. I bought a new 19 F350 CC 4x4 Powerstroke with everything but a sunroof and paid considerably less than that for it. Good luck to him on the sale. With the crazy times we are in right now, I’m sure someone will buy it.

mt100gr.

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yikes!! I picked up a one owner '15 this past spring for a third of that price. With a matching topper!! Awesome trucks but that price seems way high. Mine's not a PRO but I found the dealer window papers in it and the TRD, SR5, 5.7 liter, double cab left the lot in 2015 for a bit under 40k. I can't believe they've jumped that much....

kravguy

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
That must be California for you. I bought a new crew cab trd pro last year for under $50k

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
$4k suspension upgrade that makes a big difference and much better looking than the other models IMO. No real performance upgrade though.

marktole

WKR
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In 2014 I bought a 2013 F-150 four door, short bed, 4x4 used with 37k miles, private party for $27,000.

I looked at some F150s the other day in Kansas and they’re asking $37,000 for 3 year old pickups (2016-2017) with 50k on them, similar specs as above.

My buddy told me a story about a really nice 2015 Laramie Longhorn Ram 1500 he bought new. $53k. That same pickup priced today is over $70 grand. This is in western Kansas where the cost of living is relatively low to lots of places.

I don’t think it’s just California prices, I think it’s pickup prices all across the U.S. I don’t understand how they can inflate their prices so much in such a short time frame and people are still paying what they ask. You would think they would alienate their biggest market of the middle class by charging $50k+
for base model pickups, and much more than that for the nicer models. You’d have to be pulling down some damn good money to finance a vehicle for 5 years at $70k, feed your family, pay the rent/mortgage, and whatever other expenses.

Sorry to the OP for further derailing the thread.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Man, for $64k I could completely change out my PSD engine and all the higher wear parts on my 2001 F-350 and still have $40k left over. Easy pass.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You can't over price the middle class when pretty much any bank or credit union will give someone a loan. If people actually bought things they could afford, then you could probably out price a class. Not in today's society of borrow to get what you want.

No way I would ever pay that much for a vehicle. I top out at about $20,000.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
In 2014 I bought a 2013 F-150 four door, short bed, 4x4 used with 37k miles, private party for $27,000.

I looked at some F150s the other day in Kansas and they’re asking $37,000 for 3 year old pickups (2016-2017) with 50k on them, similar specs as above.

My buddy told me a story about a really nice 2015 Laramie Longhorn Ram 1500 he bought new. $53k. That same pickup priced today is over $70 grand. This is in western Kansas where the cost of living is relatively low to lots of places.

I don’t think it’s just California prices, I think it’s pickup prices all across the U.S. I don’t understand how they can inflate their prices so much in such a short time frame and people are still paying what they ask. You would think they would alienate their biggest market of the middle class by charging $50k+
for base model pickups, and much more than that for the nicer models. You’d have to be pulling down some damn good money to finance a vehicle for 5 years at $70k, feed your family, pay the rent/mortgage, and whatever other expenses.

Sorry to the OP for further derailing the thread.

At the end of July in Western Kansas I bought a 2018 F-150 Supercrew 4x4 with the 3.5 engine and max tow package for $34,000. Only has 27,000 miles on it and looks like new. It's the XLT with heated seats, navigation, and 20" chrome wheels so not a base model either. They can be found, but don't stay on the lot for very long. $35k was my max budget and I hated to spend that. The govt has mandatated all of the fuel standards and tech stuff and that has really increased prices. Pickups aren't the same as they were in the 80's and 90's. Hopefully this one will last me 13 years until retirement.