Cabelas Code

HUNTER100

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any cabelas codes they aren't using that they would be welling to share? Specifically, looking for a 10% off one.
Thanks!

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
They don't really do them like that anymore, rather they periodically have 10% off days for card holders. You can get discounted gift cards and cash back from active junkie if you aren't a card holder or in a hurry.

thompsont

Lil-Rokslider
I agree they don't send out many discount code anymore. Like pods8 said, I buy gift cards off of raise.com usually 10-15% off then pair it with active junky for another 7% cash back = pretty decent discount.

Shameless refer a friend plug

I used to get them at least once a month in the mail, but I haven't received any since Bass Pro took over Cabelas.
Same here! Pretty much do not buy from Cabelas anymore! Sad but true! I'll pay off my card and I will be done!

Let me see if I understand this.

1 You buy a cabelas gift card through geta.raise / ebay / where ever at a discount

2 You then login to active junky and go to cabelas and buy your item through them to get cash back from your purchase?

Would this work with say buying a swaro spotter? Tht could be some serious money saved / coming back to you.

ericF

WKR
Yes, this is exactly how it works because I bought my Swaro ATX last spring doing this. I also used my friends Cabelas credit card to get an additional 10% off. If they have the 10% offer, you can pay completely with gift cards, but as long as you have the Cabelas branded card on there then you get the 10% off. So last year my total savings was 10% off Cabelas credit card, 10-12% Active Junky, and ~15% gift cards for around 35% off Swaro.

ericF

WKR
If you haven't already bough all your gift cards through raise, then it pays to keep up with their emails for extra offers. On Friday, they had an extra % off code that turned the 15.8% off $25 Cabelas gift cards to 21.8% off gift cards. The code was only good for an extra $15 dollars off which meant that you could get $250 in Cabelas gift cards at 21.8% off. So if you have some time before you need to buy, you can work their extra offerings for even more off.

I wasnt planning on buying until towards the end of the year, so I have the time.

Thanks for that extra tip

Also, keep in mind, when they do 10% off for card holders, fine print says you CAN pay with gift cards. But, they do verify you have a credit card.

So, that gets you 10% off for having Credit card when applicable, 10-14% off gift cards, and then 7-15% cash back from active junky.

I’ve had the stars align and save A TON!

If you’re not buying till end of year, active junky was REGULARLY 10-12% off around holidays. I think Ebates was actually around 15% cyber Monday.

ericF

WKR
Today is another one of those days where you get extra off using Raise if you input the code SEVEN. Once again it is up to $15 off which means you can get 10 of the $25 gift cards for $195.86 which translates to 21.6% off.

This is great - I got a $50 cabelas gift card for Christmas and had no idea what I was gonna spend it on. Been in the market for an inreach mini so I did the above and got 250 in gift cards for 195. It seems like some places occasionally run the minis $50 off so im gonna wait around and see if that happens. If so, assuming 10% cash back on active junky, I’m looking at getting an in reach mini for approx 185 out of pocket (factoring in sales tax and understanding that 50 of that was a gift).

Usi05

WKR
This was super helpful. Girlfriend was yelling at me to order new scope and rifle when she found out how much I would save doing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was super helpful. Girlfriend was yelling at me to order new scope and rifle when she found out how much I would save doing this!

Just keep in mind, the cash back from active junky is MUCH less for guns. I think it’s only 1%.

If I buy multiple cards from raise for $25 because the discount is better then buying 1 for $200, do I end up with multiple cards or are they combined into one card?

I would hate to pay for $5000 of optics using just $25 gift cards....but I would. I would just need to bring my phone charger because it would take so long. lol

Usi05

WKR
If I buy multiple cards from raise for $25 because the discount is better then buying 1 for $200, do I end up with multiple cards or are they combined into one card?

I would hate to pay for $5000 of optics using just $25 gift cards....but I would. I would just need to bring my phone charger because it would take so long. lol

Multiple