Sold Cabelas Krotos 15-45x65mm Brand New $425

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For Sale- Brand new, unopened box, Cabelas Krotos HD 15-45x65mm straight spotting scope. Asking $400 +3% Paypal fees (or ship F&F) shipped in the lower 48. I am told that this is the same scope as the Athlon Ares UHD Spotter. We have a couple in our hunting group, and they are really nice little scopes.

Thank you for looking. Please PM with any questions you may have. All the best!

Fhimage0 (2).jpegimage1 (4).jpegimage2 (2).jpegimage3 (2).jpegimage4 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Firehawk

Firehawk

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Up for the working crowd. Willng to open the box and take more pictures if you are serious about purchasing it.

Last edited:

Marcus21

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I take it the label is correct and not the image on the box as far as straight/angled

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
Firehawk

Firehawk

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I take it the label is correct and not the image on the box as far as straight/angled

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The picture is incorrect. It is the straight body style. Looks like all of the boxes show an angled version. So...to make certain, this is a STRAIGHT body style scope. Thank you for asking that question. I suppose I should have opened the box originally and taken a picture, I just thought it may add value to not have opened the box.image0 (3).jpegimage2 (3).jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Firehawk

Firehawk

WKR
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
TTT. I think if it had been angled, I would have sold this already. Confuses me as I think a straight scope is so much easier to use. lol

SALE PENDING!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.