Cabelas mountain trapper sleeping bag

These are on sale right now for $100 for the 0 degree. Wondering if these are good or is something else better for the price range. Using on a late season mule deer hunt in Co. Thanks

Bronc

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve had and used one for about 5 years. It’s a big, warm, comfortable, and durable bag for a base camp. Like JR said, no way am I packing with it.

SEIA

FNG
I’ve had and used one for about 5 years. It’s a big, warm, comfortable, and durable bag for a base camp. Like JR said, no way am I packing with it.
Is the temp rating accurate? Looking for a warm one for base camp that won’t get damaged from dogs on bird hunting trips.

Bronc

Lil-Rokslider
Is the temp rating accurate? Looking for a warm one for base camp that won’t get damaged from dogs on bird hunting trips.
I’m guessing it accurate. My base camp consists of a wall tent with a heater when it’s real cold. I’ve slept in it comfortably at 30 without a heat source.

Skyhigh

Lil-Rokslider
I would recommend to make sure to buy the size closest to your body size. I bought one that is a little too wide. The side that I sleep on gets nice and warm, then I roll over or move and the other side is very cold. I usually stuff some clothes in it to take up the extra space. Make sure to leave it open during the day because the condensation from your body will cause it to retain some moisture. As far as quality goes its great! Tank of a sleeping bag.