Cabelas New Camo Gear

Dust1n

FNG
Does anyone have any experience running the Cabelas Performance or Instinct Line up?
Im currently using the older Cabelas Line up and got TruTimber Lineup for Stand Hunting in November.

Being the Cabelas line has been good to me in the past I was thinking of getting some new gear as I will be going on my first DIU Sheep Hunt in 2021.

Tmac

WKR
I used a pair of their new instinct glassing pants on a SE MT deer hunt this Nov. They are the ones with the waterproof seat and knees, along with knee pads. They worked well for the 5 day hunt. I did get in some cactus and the knee pads helped keep it from going into my knee. With a lightweight base layer I was warm into the high teens. Overall was happy with them, but given just one hunt and not rugged terrain, can’t comment on how they hold up, but they seem very well made.

Erictski

FNG
They look good in the store but aren’t really much cheaper if at all then some good Kuiu pants (which I feel make the best hunting pants).

j33

WKR
They look good in the store but aren’t really much cheaper if at all then some good Kuiu pants (which I feel make the best hunting pants).

And if you don’t like your cabelas camo after a bit good luck selling it for any value.
You can easily sell quality camo brands for good price used, something often overlooked. I’ve had good luck buying/selling used Sitka/Kuiu.

Erictski

FNG
And if you don’t like your cabelas camo after a bit good luck selling it for any value.
You can easily sell quality camo brands for good price used, something often overlooked. I’ve had good luck buying/selling used Sitka/Kuiu.
That’s also a good point.