Camera

Fulker250

FNG
What are the best game cameras you guys are using. Looking to get a couple new ones and just like anything else reviews go both ways. Looking to see what has worked best for everyone. Thank you

I'm not trying to win contests with trail camera photos or take videos. That being said.
I've had good luck with all the wildgame cloak cameras for their cost.

I have tried a few and can’t remember all the brands but I have had excellent luck with the browning trail cams. I leave them up all year in Nd and that is saying a lot. Lots of wind and cold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voyageur

WKR
Bushnell's are simple and reliable for me. Never had a problem with any of them.
For the past couple years I've used some of the cheap Tasco cameras sold by Walmart. While they clearly aren't the camera the Bushnell's are for my purposes they work great. I don't mind nearly as much if a bear chews on the $30 Tasco as I do if they go after the $100+ Bushnell's.
The Tasco cameras were actually recommended to me by a Bushnell service tech. I had called in to ask about buying Bushnell factory refurbs and he told me the Bushnell repair techs were using the Tasco cameras for their personal use. According to him Bushnell supplied the insides for the Tasco cameras.