Cancelation Hunt List

freu1chr

FNG
Just wondering how all of you guys that get to go on cancellations hunt get on those lists. i am looking to get on a cancelation list for dall sheep.

Google Cancellation hunts and you should come up with several booking agents that offer this service. You just sign up and they will send you a list of their cancellations. I have used Hunt Nation a few times.

You could also research which outfitters you are interested in going with and putting in a call to them. Most of them will keep a list of potential hunters available in case of cancellation.

Most of the bigger Canadian outfitters send a mass email to their client list. The guys that are always hunting every year or two are usually able to hop on a cancellation easier.

True cancellations are 3-20 days out are hard to get notified for. The only ones that usually represent a discount are cancellations less than 90 days out. With 15 or less days out offering the most discount.

Most of the bigger Canadian outfitters send a mass email to their client list. The guys that are always hunting every year or two are usually able to hop on a cancellation easier.

True cancellations are 3-20 days out are hard to get notified for. The only ones that usually represent a discount are cancellations less than 90 days out. With 15 or less days out offering the most discount.

With my job I can make 1 day notice work so I’m looking for a deep discount while I’m still young and can run up a mountain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back