Cat Recipes?

Breakfast sausage made with mixed fatty pork roast was great. Adds a little fat to the meat. Just rolled in flour and fried in butter and a bit of olive oil is great. Steaks were mild and tender.

Cut the back strap into 1/2 wide pieces then I hammer them a little with the backside of my knife or the meat hammer. Dip it into pancake batter and fry it up.

I have also had fajitas and smoked a ham then chopped it up for BBQ sandwiches.

Tender loin wrapped in bacon and smothered in apple butter BBQ sauce- grilled. We do any lynx I trap this way.

Starting to make me hungry. I have had the oppertunity to eat mtn lion and Bobcat. Problem was I am allergic to cats
Was afraid I would have a reaction and was a long way from a hospital. My loss it seems.

I cubed mtn lion backstraps into chislic meat and fried it in a skillet with butter and seasonings. Nothing special for seasonings. Was decently tender and had good flavor.
Everything else, I ground into burger. The pulled pork idea sounds good though

The first time I tried cooking mtn lion, I used olive oil in a skillet and the meat was definitely tougher than when fried in butter. Flavor was not as good either.

Starting to make me hungry. I have had the oppertunity to eat mtn lion and Bobcat. Problem was I am allergic to cats
Was afraid I would have a reaction and was a long way from a hospital. My loss it seems.
I’m terribly allergic to house cats. Have never reacted to eating mountain lion. Didn’t have any adverse effects to handling my lion for pictures or breaking it down either. Most certainly your loss, unfortunately.

Stir fry, fajitas, kabobs, I've done pulled pork style bbq with a roast. It's all pretty good and it takes on flavor well just remember that it's lean don't overcook it to much but make sure it gets done through.
Best I've had was my buddies mountain lion fajitas. He cooked it is plow disc wok, wow it was good.

Back