CBE Trek Pro 3V/2V

I tried my best to search the 4 corners of rokslide and could not find anyone talking about this specific sight. I was pretty set on getting a BG pro dual trac, but recently found this sight and it looks like it could be exactly what I am looking for at a very good price point. Any first hand experience with it? I am particularly interested in the sight picture? It appears to be wide open. Also I know many have complained about the bottom pin in a SH triple stack essentially blocking out the target. Does this sight fix that problem? Or should I just get the 2V version that would definitely not have that problem. Also any general comments on CBE are appreciated. Thanks!!

rideold

WKR
I have an older version of this sight in the parts bin. It's nice. I don't like how the one I have uses screw on sight tapes because I've never gotten the ones for my sight to line up with my arrows as well as I'd like. Not a deal breaker. I ended up using the blank and writing in my own. Maybe they have more tape choices now. In the end it's a solid sight. The single pin I have isn't as bright as a Black Gold (which is what I use now).

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
I have the trek pro v2 on my 3d bow and love it the site picture is better then my spot hogg triple stack. The cbe is not as tough as the spot hogg id think but still a great sight. I don’t have any problems getting my site tape set up or getting the pointer where it needs to be. I have on my engage hybrid but turns out I was doing something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nphunter

WKR
I have the trek pro 5 pin and it’s an awesome site. I shot a 5 pin CBE Tek Hybrid since they came out and final damaged a pin, or had one come loose (fixed with super glue) after like 8 hard seasons of dragging it through the brush. IMO CBE makes great products, the trek pro is bomb proof, I don’t see a person have if any issues unless they run it over or try to break something.

The metal tape works fine for me out to 130 at 275fps. They also send a blank metal tape with a spot to tape on a printed tape.

I also have CBE sights on both of boys bows and my wife’s bow and have has zero issues with any of them. I did try an excel sight this spring and sold it after like 2 days. I didn’t even sight it in and wasn’t a fan. I sold it for way more than I bought the trek pro and IMO the CBE is a much better designed sight.

Black gold also has an inline 2 pin sight now that's pretty solid as well. I still like the CBE because it's weighs less and seems a bit thinner on the stack not much though.

I have had the Trek pro micro 3V for about 2 weeks now. I'm fairly new to a sight of this caliber but thus far it hasn't been too bad to figure out. I do wish that there were more videos or even articles out there to assist with the setup. Im kind of going at it blind right now. The one thing I can say is the amount of adjustments you can make covers every adjustment you could possibly need. It is lightweight as compared to other sights with way less adjustments. The super skinny pins do a great job of staying out of your view and not blocking your aiming point. The micro adjustments are something I am new to and they have been a huge help thus far. The frame is very solid and so are the pins. Nothing seems to be out of whack or flimsy like some previous sights I've used in the past. Overall this is a very nice addition to have. The one Con I could throw out is that the instructions that come with it are a bit confusing. To someone who has vast knowledge of the sport it may be eaiser to understand. If you are thinking about getting one , I would definitely go for it!

OP
TheMcRazor
I purchased the 2V and have run it for 2 months now. This is also my first sight. My main complaint is the dial/wheel. I wish it was a full circle instead the triangle thing that it is. Putting your hand on the sweet spot to dial it is sometimes harder than it should be. Other than that it checks all the boxes and has all the adjustments you need. I agree that the instructions are rather lame, but nothing a little trial and error couldn't solve. I love the sight picture in my 2V. For the price, it is a very good deal.