cell phone mount

willidru

WKR
What have you been using as truck mounts for cell phones? I have a Ram 1500 that I use a magnetic vent mount, works fine until you hit fire trail, forest service road or the unkept California freeways. Anything that has good position for viewing as well as solid positive attachment.

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
Have had this one on for about a year and not thinking about replacing it. I have the big iPhone (12 pro max), live on a rough dirt road and I drive the armada faster than most. I had multiple other models that couldn’t even hold the drive to the mailbox and most came unstuck within a week or so also. This one has rubber on it and I guess that helps with the vibrations? Either way, I bought one for the wife for when I’m driving her FJ and still haven’t put it on. EC0C4E33-C7A5-4104-AA89-71F38DE41780.jpegD8E80005-5F15-4EDB-A8AD-C7C9EEC91366.jpeg

OP
willidru

willidru

WKR
Have had this one on for about a year and not thinking about replacing it. I have the big iPhone (12 pro max), live on a rough dirt road and I drive the armada faster than most. I had multiple other models that couldn’t even hold the drive to the mailbox and most came unstuck within a week or so also. This one has rubber on it and I guess that helps with the vibrations? Either way, I bought one for the wife for when I’m driving her FJ and still haven’t put it on. View attachment 317467View attachment 317468
Thanks for info surprised the magnet holds, but good to know.

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
Me too, especially when the vehicle gets airborne from hitting unseen dust bowls.

MT_Fin

Lil-Rokslider
ProClip USA. Went through a bunch of cheap ones that sucked. Bought the proclip and couldn’t be happier.

OP
willidru

willidru

WKR
ProClip USA. Went through a bunch of cheap ones that sucked. Bought the proclip and couldn’t be happier.
I did see the proclip they looked good only thing for me was the one I liked said it didn’t work with my RAMs column shifter

OP
willidru

willidru

WKR
Was hunting this last week and diving forest service roads pretty fast to get to and from glassing points and the guy I was with was using the steelie nite ize plus his phone didn’t budge I just picked one up.

intunegp

WKR
I have this Vanmass combo mount/wireless charger suctioned on the dash of my Raptor. Very adjustable so you can get both the suction cup and phone right where you want them. I haven't shaken it off on the fire roads yet! Very secure.

Last edited:
Have had this one on for about a year and not thinking about replacing it. I have the big iPhone (12 pro max), live on a rough dirt road and I drive the armada faster than most. I had multiple other models that couldn’t even hold the drive to the mailbox and most came unstuck within a week or so also. This one has rubber on it and I guess that helps with the vibrations? Either way, I bought one for the wife for when I’m driving her FJ and still haven’t put it on. View attachment 317467View attachment 317468
This! We have one in all our vehicles and the metal pieces on all our phones. No matter what vehicle you get in, phone mounts right up