Cerakote turn around time LRI

Gunnin4U

FNG
I sent in two Tikka rifles (without stocks) to LRI to have cerakoted. Barrels, bolts and handles, bottom metals, and scope rings all getting the cerakote applied. My question is, what is the average turn around time? I am not in any rush and I know they are the best at doing it but I was just wanting a collective turn around time from those who have had it done. Thanks in advance to all!

Cubby

WKR
Their times will very depending how busy they are so it's best to call them and ask them instead of asking folks here that will have a plethora of answers. I had them thread 4 rifles for me with a very quick turn around in fact 2 weeks faster then they said it would take, so best to call and talk to them

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
Their times will very depending how busy they are so it's best to call them and ask them instead of asking folks here that will have a plethora of answers. I had them thread 4 rifles for me with a very quick turn around in fact 2 weeks faster then they said it would take, so best to call and talk to them
Thank you, I have called and emailed without replies so I’m sure they are swamped. I just figured I’d ask to see if others had a turn around time. Thanks grain

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
They do good work so it'll be worth the wait!
Oh without a doubt! I’ll wait however long it takes. Just have a hunt coming up and didn’t know if I should substitute rifles! Thanks again