Chair for bix blind

TTT

Lil-Rokslider
Is there any consensus on chairs that are super comfortable, height- adjustable, and quiet for box blinds? Weight & portability are non-issues in this situation as I will be on my own property & can drive up to the blind. I even had a crazy thought about putting a love seat in there, except it’s not height adjustable.
I plan on spending a lot of time sitting in the blind pursuing a peskily elusive giant buck.

Agross

WKR
Office chair with arm rests. I also just put a padded barstool with foot rest and armrests in my new blind. Picked up a few of em on Craigslist .

OP
T

TTT

Lil-Rokslider
I actually ended up using padded chairs from a set of foldable chair/card table set. They were light but stable, didn’t squeak or make scratchy noises when I fidgeted. I didn’t have an armrest but really didn’t miss it at all. I didn’t have to fight the arm rest when moving about to pick up my gun, mess around with my pack, etc.

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
Office chairs. Really nice ones can be found for almost free

I run millinuim chairs. Everyone likes them. I have terrible back problems even office chairs bother me. But I can set hrs in a millennium

WCB

WKR
x10 office chairs. carpet on the floor you can roll around and not make a noise.

If I have to sit in a box blind no way am I sitting in a cheap plastic chair and not having arm rests and a nice foot rest, and lots of snacks, and a big thermos, and.....

Sorry don't hunt out of box blinds much so when I do I go with it.

Yep, good office chair, or the millenium blind char does it for me. Either i can sit in for a long while. I prefer something with arm rests for long sits. They make a huge difference

Our local county turns over their office furniture on their yearly online auction pretty frequently. As such all of our towers have office chairs. My favorite set up is an office chair and a rubber bed mat from a pickup cut to fit. Total investment, less than 10 bucks

Themic86

Lil-Rokslider
We have leather office chairs in our blinds. If you have room you would always ad an ottoman for your feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk