Cheap binos for kid gift worth it?

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Good Afternoon,
My 4 year old niece who has been seeing me having my binos and watched some adventure cartoon show where they used binos. So now she added a pair of binos to her Christmas list. Is there anything under $100 that would work okay for a few years cause I'm sure they will be treated as a toy and tossed around. Just really need some that is clear and has some magnification.

HuntWyld

WKR
Vortex Crossfire 10x42 can be had for about $100 if you keep an eye out. Plus if she gets more into glassing as time goes on they are tripod compatible.

pc3

WKR
Vortex vanquish....in 8 or 10 power surprisingly good and super light, which is important for a little kid. My daughter has a pair in the 10x power.

I have a BNISE 10x42s that would be perfect for a kid. They need a home. PM me your address and I will box them up and ship them out, with only one caveat, you will need to dust them off and clean the lenses, as they have been sitting out since I got them new.

Vortex makes a raptor bino that goes for $99. My buddy got a set for his 10 year old so he would have something to look thru and carry.

OP
I

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone, and a big thanks to @Bubblehide for the generous offer.

K-22

FNG
Vortex vanquish....in 8 or 10 power surprisingly good and super light, which is important for a little kid. My daughter has a pair in the 10x power.
This should be what you are looking for.

Definitely yes. I wouldn't hesitate to spend $100 on a good pair of bins for a young person who shows an interest in the outdoors. Cheap investment that could be the "wow" factor that gets them hooked for life.