Xlr element

Sizthediz

WKR
New to the chassis game. I have Decided to try an xlr element 4.0 magnesium for a Savage ultralight 6.5 needmoor. But I have some questions. Anyone know if you buy the buttstock and grip do they assemble it before shipping? (I will need a castle nut wrench)How about action screws I am purchasing a few other things and would like to know if I may need anything else before it gets here. And before you tell me I need the skyhook and left handed jetty wrench, I already have those.
Thanks for the help

lintond

WKR
It’s been a while since I got mine but I didn’t buy any monkey wrenches or anything special. Just a magazine compatible with my boom stick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If you purchase the buttstock and grip with the chassis block, we will assemble it. The only things we normally do not install are accessories (excluding folding adapter), so you can install them wherever you want.
Every chassis ordered will have included action screws and instructions.

New to the chassis game. I have Decided to try an xlr element 4.0 magnesium for a Savage ultralight 6.5 needmoor. But I have some questions. Anyone know if you buy the buttstock and grip do they assemble it before shipping? (I will need a castle nut wrench)How about action screws I am purchasing a few other things and would like to know if I may need anything else before it gets here. And before you tell me I need the skyhook and left handed jetty wrench, I already have those.
Thanks for the help
I have that same exact setup, you’ll like it

Just needs mags, everything else was done when it arrived

OP
S

Sizthediz

WKR
Thank you all for the help. Kyle from XLR has been extremely helpful and patient with me on this. I can't wait to get it.

Last edited: