Cheap Stuff that Works

$20 for a cat litter box? I don’t think so…
1a5ef788b9af8f18d54080a820e58530.jpg

The Coho Pack N Carry boxes are in stock at Costco and on sale for $40. Pretty nice box at that price!

$20 for a cat litter box? I don’t think so…
1a5ef788b9af8f18d54080a820e58530.jpg
If you want one that won't spread litter anywhere. Use a plastic tote. And simply cut a hole in the top. I found a similar sized tote at Home Depot for $12. Our 2kb kitten has used it since we first got her. Been using ones like this (not my pic) for years. Way better than anything you can buy. You can also cut a hole in the front. If your cat is old and can't jump up.

The commercial one on the right probably costs $35+. I used a paper plate to draw the circle. And emt shears to cut the hole.

Screenshot_20240506_150845_Edge.jpg

If you want one that won't spread litter anywhere. Use a plastic tote. And simply cut a hole in the top. I found a similar sized tote at Home Depot for $12. Our 2kb kitten has used it since we first got her. Been using ones like this (not my pic) for years. Way better than anything you can buy. You can also cut a hole in the front. If your cat is old and can't jump up.

The commercial one on the right probably costs $35+. I used a paper plate to draw the circle. And emt shears to cut the hole.

View attachment 708529
The one on the left is the one we have had for years, but a rectangle opening.

Another vote for the Costco Orvis Tech pants. I've got a bunch, wade in them, canoe in them, hike in them, work in them...

This is the best t shirt ever made imo
And it’s not even close. I would take this over my first lite wick, any Nike or Lou Lou lemon workout shirt I got. It doesn’t not hold
Odor, is the by far the lightest and fastest drying shirt I have ever seen, you could not make a more breathable shirt. Wear it as your first layer one every hunt if it’s cold it’s a layer you can change out as you sweet if it’s hot keep it on all day

32 Degrees Men's Air Mesh Tee-20$ 4 pack at costco

This is the best t shirt ever made imo
And it’s not even close. I would take this over my first lite wick, any Nike or Lou Lou lemon workout shirt I got. It doesn’t not hold
Odor, is the by far the lightest and fastest drying shirt I have ever seen, you could not make a more breathable shirt. Wear it as your first layer one every hunt if it’s cold it’s a layer you can change out as you sweet if it’s hot keep it on all day

32 Degrees Men's Air Mesh Tee-20$ 4 pack at costco
Funny you mention them I picked up a couple packs for yard work and casual wear and was wondering how they would work for extended wear like that.

AZIAK BINO CLAMP

Light weight, don’t really notice it’s there, $40 that will most likely keep folks from feeling the need for a spotter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZIAK BINO CLAMP

Light weight, don’t really notice it’s there, $40 that will most likely keep folks from feeling the need for a spotter!

100% Second this one. Set it up once and then you can just leave the band on even while its in your chest holster without issue.

I have had my first pair of ORVIS pants from Costco for about a year now. Still going strong. Bought two more pairs a couple months ago and will buy more again.
I picked up the orvis and Eddie Bauer insulated tech pants from Costco this past winter and they work wonders in -15 snowblowing the driveway, ice fishing or some quick work on a vehicle when the temps dip down.

AZIAK BINO CLAMP

Love mine, BUT, you should check out the Wiser Precision Sparrow,, similar idea but the connection point is closer to the center of gravity of the binos,, and has a small hole in the base to put your trekking pole tip in if you weren’t off the tripod.

I’m trying it this year, and will let my son use the Aziak one .

Cheap merino tee shirt in camo. I have two and they are the real deal. Highly recommend. Just don’t put them in the dryer or they shrink like any wool.

Merino Protect 100% Merino Wool T Shirts for Men Odor Resistance Base Layer Lightweight Hiking Travel T-Shirt Soft Undershirt
https://a.co/d/3BBjD3V

Love mine, BUT, you should check out the Wiser Precision Sparrow,, similar idea but the connection point is closer to the center of gravity of the binos,, and has a small hole in the base to put your trekking pole tip in if you weren’t off the tripod.

Also gonna try the Sparrow this year. Looks handydandy.

Gonna give it a look now. This is a great thread

Back