Cheap Titanium Stove

cmc

FNG
I ordered one after seeing this post and it just arrived today. Total weight including stove, pipe, rings, and dampner as seen in photos is 2lbs 10oz. And it comes with a decent carry bag not included in weight be its light. Look to get it burned in this week(end).

Attachments

• 20240311_121832.jpg
    20240311_121832.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 115
  • 20240311_121836.jpg
    20240311_121836.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 112
  • 20240311_122143.jpg
    20240311_122143.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 110

Lukeduke13

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered one after seeing this post and it just arrived today. Total weight including stove, pipe, rings, and dampner as seen in photos is 2lbs 10oz. And it comes with a decent carry bag not included in weight be its light. Look to get it burned in this week(end).
What did it cost you? Is that off the alliexpress website?

cmc

FNG
What did it cost you? Is that off the alliexpress website?
Yes I ordered it off the link that the OP provided in his first post. It was $155 shipped to my door. I got luck and it only took ten days to arrive. I've heard it being a few weeks at times. Customs has a large play in that.

Lukeduke13

Lil-Rokslider
Yes I ordered it off the link that the OP provided in his first post. It was $155 shipped to my door. I got luck and it only took ten days to arrive. I've heard it being a few weeks at times. Customs has a large play in that.
Sweet thanks

cmc

FNG
Just arrived today. The unit total weight comes in 2lb 15oz on the stove and 9.5oz on the pipe with rings and clamp.

Seems to be exactly as ordered. Didn’t see any obvious manufacturer blemishes.

The dampener is a different design than the image but seems to be an improvement.

Carry bag is nice. Not included in weight.

Stove pipe wasn’t too hard to get rolled together.

I can’t get the photos to upload but will try again later. Will update after burn in.
Just wanted to say thanks for your original post and turning me on to the link. I hope it holds up for the two trips I have on the books this fall.

Did you order the spark arrestor on AliExpress as well? Hard to pass up for a titanium stove, seems to fall in-between the medium and large Seek stoves size wise.

jwiltx

FNG
Do the legs feel wobbly at all? I've seen this stove before, it just looks like it would be a little unstable compared to a few other designs.

CB1

FNG
I ended up snagging one of these also, have not tested yet. Thinking about drilling out the feet a bit so it can go up the threaded rod. Obviously not fully threaded so won’t be too much travel but could help level it and stick in the ground. That or just replace with something like the seek outside legs.

From the looks this is the same stove 3 ridges gear sells. They have replacement parts and the snow/sand base on their site so might not be a terrible idea to get a couple spare parts.

CB1

FNG
From the looks this is the same stove 3 ridges gear sells. They have replacement parts and the snow/sand base on their site so might not be a terrible idea to get a couple spare parts.
Good call, some of the parts look like they could work.

I use a Stihl 180 to cut coke can sized logs about 12” long. Several days worth of wood in 15 min…

I always have a pair of leather gloves…

Take a small ash shovel…

Take a propane torch for easy relighting…

Use a lightweight cot to avoid rolling …

Take some bailing wire and pliers in case the wind gets going…

Don’t forget to set your main pole and stove legs on a stone…

Seal the edges of the tipi so wind can’t get in….

That’s what I can think of off hand.

MOwhitetail

Lil-Rokslider
Did any of you guys who ordered one get it burnt in this weekend?

Ordered one and it took about 10 days to get here. Looking forward to getting it set up and burned in. For $150 it’s tough to beat.