Cheek Riser

cck

FNG
Does anybody recommend a cheek riser to put on a stock for a better cheek weld? I’m just a little low on my scope when I have a solid cheek weld and am looking to get a little elevation added on my stock. Currently looking at the triad stock pad and the Beartooth comb, but definitely open to suggestions. Also soft vs hard risers?

Last edited:

Ram94

WKR
Bradley Cheek Rest

SloppyJ

WKR
I'm looking for one like the Bradley but with completely no hardware showing. I need one for my Henry .30-30 and don't care about drilling through the OEM synthetic stock and don't really want the space cowboy type look or the expense of a true adjustable wooden replacement.

I went with Sitka LOL

20230703_143134-jpg.713140

Verdugo60

FNG
The Triad is a decent option if you don't want to modify the stock. Several kydex options out there with screws and hardware if you don't mind drilling...

Used to be able to get stick on comb risers. Seems they were marketed towards the trap shooters....

This is a matthews fabrication one that I grabbed off amazon, an put on a sendero stock. It works. Its a lil bulky for what it is IMO. Not sure if I would buy it again.
20230724_200741.jpg20230724_200756.jpg

Antares

WKR
Used to be able to get stick on comb risers. Seems they were marketed towards the trap shooters....

Yeah I used to use the CHEEK-EEZ pads from KICK-EEZ. They come in 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" thicknesses. Its a nice product. They stick on very well and they feel nice on your face. Downsides are that the brush and thorns used to tear mine up pretty bad so I had to replace them every other year. They're a PITA to remove (again the stick very well) and at $30 a pop, they start getting expensive when you're replacing them constantly. That's when I gave up on them.

That said, if your shotgun is beating up your cheekbone, they are a great fix for that.

Yup, those are what I was thinking off. Used em on a 28ga. They lasted longer than that huglu did lol.

Hey OP. Stupid question, but do you have room to just run a lower scope ring? And what rings are you running?