Cheek Risers - Recommendations

SPARKY418

FNG
Anyone have good luck with a specific cheek riser for their hunting rifle(s)?
I just got a Seekins 300 WM and I’m about 3/4” too low. Prefer not to drill the stock. Something light weight and not very bulky.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B23

WKR
Anyone have good luck with a specific cheek riser for their hunting rifle(s)?
I just got a Seekins 300 WM and I’m about 3/4” too low. Prefer not to drill the stock. Something light weight and not very bulky.
I know you said you'd prefer not to drill the stock but I have numerous kydex adj. cheek risers on stocks and they have always worked great. They're inexpensive, super easy to install, they weigh next to nothing, they're easy to adjust are rock solid and stay put once set and tightened and most importantly they work really well. I have them on all my HS Prec stocks, one on a Tikka factory stock and I even put one on a CZ 527 wood stock, all of them worked great. My daughter was a little worried about installing one on her Tikka by herself but I kept telling her it was an easy peasy deal so she went for it and installed it herself. After she got it done she couldn't believe how easy it was.

OP
S

SPARKY418

FNG
I know you said you'd prefer not to drill the stock but I have numerous kydex adj. cheek risers on stocks and they have always worked great. They're inexpensive, super easy to install, they weigh next to nothing, they're easy to adjust are rock solid and stay put once set and tightened and most importantly they work really well. I have them on all my HS Prec stocks, one on a Tikka factory stock and I even put one on a CZ 527 wood stock, all of them worked great. My daughter was a little worried about installing one on her Tikka by herself but I kept telling her it was an easy peasy deal so she went for it and installed it herself. After she got it done she couldn't believe how easy it was.

Thank you! I’ll have to check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B23

WKR
I've never used them and know nothing about them other then what they claim on their website but this place has Kydex cheek rest that are held in place by velcro. I'm not sure how solid they are but they claim they're solid and it's a no drill option for you.

cowboy300

WKR

I have used this cheek riser on a couple rifles and instead of drilling the stock I wrap it tight with vet wrap and it doesn’t move and no holes in the stock

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
Might want to take a look at ITC strap on cheek risers. They have a web site. Reasonably priced, work fine. I have three of them on three of my rifles.

madcalfe

WKR
the beartooth neoprene shell holders work great.
I've been using one for quite a while. I just took a chunk on Styrofoam shaped it how I wanted it and taped it to the stock and slid the neoprene cover over and good to go.