Chinese CCP Manufactured Sports Optics.

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
What are your feelings and views about purchasing Sports Optics manufactured by the Chinese Communist Party? My views are to boycott the CCP in every way possible. The CCP’s openly stated policy is World domination and the end of personal freedoms and liberties .The CCP is creating the largest military in the history of the world. Why support the Chinese Communist Party and their military by purchasing CCP manufactured sport optic products? ?

I personally avoid Chinese made anything since EVERY business in China somehow must support the CCP. kcuF em, twice(holding up my hand with 5 digits)! The SOBs intentionally unleashed this cold on steroids on the entire world. There is no way around that. With that said, I'm not particularly concerned about it, I know I can't hide so I do not run.

Bkdc

FNG
Support American jobs. Unfortunately due to the global supply chain, this may not be as simple as it sounds. One day, I came to the realization that a Toyota Tundra (assembled in the USA) is more American than a Ford F-150 assembled in Mexico. Jewish folks still won’t buy a VW. Many Asians won’t buy a Japanese brand for the same reason Jews don’t buy VW and Audi/Porsche. Avoiding the economies of countries that are not our friends is good citizenship. :)

OP
M

MtnW

Lil-Rokslider
The CCP and their military will not rest until they have world domination. Many sellers of sporting optics are contributing by supporting the CCP. Some sellers are not even aware ( or don’t want their customers to know) where some of the items they are selling are manufactured ie. China (CCP ) and state incorrectly they are instead made in Japan or the Philippines . One has to do their homework on their own

Last edited:

pc3

WKR
I avoid chinese products to the maximum practicable extent.
I do as well. Sometimes it just not possible, but I will actively look for non-chinese products and I reccomend to anyone who will listen to do the same.

Recently I had to buy some small tools at "Bunnings" (large hard ware chain store here in Oz) a T Square couple other little things, at any rate most of the junk is Chinese but I found some USA made products for a couple of dollars dearer, so thats the way I went. Really nothing they make....except the Promaster and Sirui tripods and tripod heads is any good ;)

Trigger06

FNG
Count me in the F China crowd. I actively avoid all products made in China to the fullest extent possible. Especially anything shooting related.

Reactions: ZDR

ZDR

WKR
Cant vouch for all the parts, but Asus and Acer are made in Taiwan, processor made in the USA, SSD made in Taiwan, motherboard from Taiwan. So at least the most value added parts are non-CCP as well as the labor.

Trigger06

FNG
Ha! I find that buying from Taiwan feels almost as good as buying American... a huge Eff you to China.

ZDR

WKR
Ha! I find that buying from Taiwan feels almost as good as buying American... a huge Eff you to China.
That’s the truth brother!! I spent a bit of time there and honestly, it feels like being in the US.