WTS Christensen Arms Custom Shop 6.5 CM

stevevan

WKR
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Christen Arms Custom Shop Rifle, chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor, As new condition with approximate round count of 30. Has not been to the field. Remington Modal 700 SS action, BDL style bottom metal, Timney trigger at crisp 48oz., 13.5" LOP, 22" barrel with thread protector and 23.5" with included radial brake. I sent the rifle to Karl Kampfeld, Kampfeld Customs in Sandpoint Idaho, for a few of his customs options which include, fluting, skeletonizing bolt handle, installing his Campfire Knob and Cerakote Graphite Black the entire bolt assembly. Karl also Cerakoted Graphite Black the bottom metal and swivel studs to match. He then painted the stock a very attractive grey with black flecks. The rifle is a proven shooter. I shot a test group of 3 shots using my handload with Hornady 143 ELDX bullets that went a shade over .5" MOA at 100 yards at my range at my home using a portable bench rest. $1795 shipped FFL to FFL to the lower 47, Alaska will be actual cost. Sorry but no sales to California. Christensen Arms Custom shop quality rifle at a cost lower than the common Ridgeline. This rifle will not disappoint. PS: Please note that the Swarovski Z5 scope in the pictures is not included as it was used to test fire the rifle. I will include the Talley alloy mounts, 1" Cerakoted Graphite Black, with the purchase of the rifle. Thanks for viewing my listing.DSCN0098.JPGDSCN0099.JPGDSCN0100.JPGDSCN0101.JPGDSCN0102.JPGDSCN0102.JPGDSCN0103.JPGDSCN0106.JPGDSCN0107.JPGDSCN0104.JPGDSCN0105.JPG