WTS Christensen Arms Ridgeline 300WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMC2602

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Selling my CA Ridgeline in 300WM, 26" barrel, 1-10 twist. I purchased from another member in 2021 (as unfired) since I clearly "needed" another rifle to take on my moose hunt. Appeared unfired to me upon receipt, I've put less than 50 rounds through it. 1" Talley lows included.

Full disclosre, I don't care for muzzle breaks, so removed and ordered the muzzle cover from CA. Quite frankly, couldn't tell the difference in recoil with the muzzle break or without, no issue either way with this rifle. Very impressed with the rifle, if I wasn't a ULA nut, would probably keep her. I'm currently digging through my reloading/furnace/workbench/hunting stuff room trying to find the original break. I hope to find it, but wanted to put that caveat out there.

$1450 from my FFL to yours in the lower 48, will avoid the "problem states" which you understand. Your personal check is fine, hold until it clears, or USPS MO (which I understand is a PIA). Happy to send more pics via text, have a conversation to answer questions, etc. "Good Mojo" included.

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
USMC2602

USMC2602

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I did find the original muzzle break, so will include.

Price drop to $1325 shipped and insured from my FFL to yours, lower 48.

Status
Not open for further replies.