Clothesline for road camp in open country

T_Nelomz

FNG
I am doing a muley / antelope hunt this fall in very open country. We are setting up a road camp that we will be driving from to our hunting destinations every morning. I am in need of some sort of system to use as a clothes line to hang towels, wash cloths, and clothing to air out. There are no trees in the area, and our tent only has 2 poles that use ropes to stake to the ground. Does anybody have any ideas, or things they have used in this type of situation?

WoodBow

WKR
Yea i think a couple of pieces of conduit driven into the ground at an angle would do the trick. Cost around $10 total. Take a mini sledge or a t-post driver to pound them in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
Yea i think a couple of pieces of conduit driven into the ground at an angle would do the trick. Cost around $10 total. Take a mini sledge or a t-post driver to pound them in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The ez up idea is great if you have room. If space is an issue of do 4 pieces of conduit, 2 each side that meet at the top and a guy line going straight back. Pre install eyebolts to attach some string to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
T

T_Nelomz

FNG
All great ideas, thanks everyone! I get a day off today so I will be making a trip to the hardware store and doing some experimenting!

MeatBuck

WKR
All great ideas, thanks everyone! I get a day off today so I will be making a trip to the hardware store and doing some experimenting!
Unless wind is of major concern, the ez up will be something you can use almost year round at home or just camping. No experiments needed, just stakes and tie downs. Plus if need be you can tarp up the sides to make a wind block for cooking. Versus a pile of whatever you bring home from the hardware store.

OP
T

T_Nelomz

FNG
Unless wind is of major concern, the ez up will be something you can use almost year round at home or just camping. No experiments needed, just stakes and tie downs. Plus if need be you can tarp up the sides to make a wind block for cooking. Versus a pile of whatever you bring home from the hardware store.
EZ up it is! I always wanted one anyways, plus I've done the pile of stuff from the hardware store many times in the past, and it always sucks.