C'mon Spring

Well a most of you know it's been a bit unseasonable in Montana for February and the grizzlies are already starting to show up. I've even heard of a few black bears out in some areas. I know they're just testing the waters and will stay close to the dens especially with this little cold front this week. I'd wager though that with the warmer weather trend and less snow that we may have some good early season bear hunting.

MHWASH

WKR
That's my hope too. We'll just have to see what this week's weather does. Here in E. WA and Idaho we're supposed to get down to the teens with a few inches of snow. I'm hoping to get out this weekend for a little wolf hunting/bear scouting trip.

OP
tkhuntsman
That's my hope too. We'll just have to see what this week's weather does. Here in E. WA and Idaho we're supposed to get down to the teens with a few inches of snow. I'm hoping to get out this weekend for a little wolf hunting/bear scouting trip.
Yeah they were predicting the exact same weather here but so far it's been 10 degrees warmer and none of the snow has stuck. Different story at higher elevation though but it doesn't look like it will settle back into a long winter pattern.