CO leftover - Any lucky Roksliders?

Mike1187

Lil-Rokslider
Almost 2hrs since the CO leftovers went on sale. I thought the system did better today than years before. After the 10:35am update…Still lots of opportunities to hunt out there, although not great, but still an opportunity.

I had my eye on one tag but wasn’t successful, which going in, I knew was a long shot.

Any Roksliders get in and out with anything good?

ChrisAU

WKR
Tagging along with a buddy for 1st rifle bull hunt, tried to snag a cow tag and then a bear tag with no luck.

Tahoe1305

WKR
Where’s the updated list? One on the site (at least where I’m looking) still shows 25 July. Thx.

I was able to snag a EE archery tag behind my cabin. Pretty pumped.

striped1

FNG
It was a complete shitshow for me. I got in the waiting room and then kicked out. I never got a chance to even see if the deer tags I wanted were available.

tdhanses

WKR
Forgot about it and by the time I got in, the bear tag I wanted was gone.

pcrossett

FNG
I got in to the que just fine but then had it on another window while I kept working and forgot about it... Needless to say I was not able to get what I was hoping to.

jcmupar

FNG
There were 5 specific tags on this weeks list that went to 5 lucky people. I don't know how those tags ended up on the left over list though.

gwtravis

Lil-Rokslider
There were 5 specific tags on this weeks list that went to 5 lucky people. I don't know how those tags ended up on the left over list though.
Care to elaborate? I'm guessing the tags were turned in but I haven't see many new tags added to the list since August 1.

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
I think I know which tags you’re talking about. I was working outside of town Wednesday and had no service. 😡. Some lucky S.O.Bs

HenDawg3

FNG
I tried to get one of those tags and it was acting weird. When I hit submit it wasn’t telling me that the quota had been met, but that there were no tags for that hunt. Kindve odd

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Definitely something weird going on. The last two weeks I've gotten the tags I wanted to drop down with the "add to cart" button, then as soon as I click "add to cart" the system kicks me back to the species page, and nothing in my cart.

ColoradoV

WKR
Definitely something weird going on. The last two weeks I've gotten the tags I wanted to drop down with the "add to cart" button, then as soon as I click "add to cart" the system kicks me back to the species page, and nothing in my cart.

It’s the bots they are faster at captchas and put the tag directly in the card skipping a step. A few slide through but bots are getting most of the best tags. On less desirable tags there is less of a chance they go to a bot.

Pony up the $$$ to the bot guys or no tag for you!!!! Word on the street tags start at 2500-3k and go up from there.

Yep it’s happening believe it…….