Cold Bow 2024.... QnA Thread

Salvaged some chunks of another old rinehart and plugged the basketball sized hole in the middle of my 18-1, then duct taped the crap out of it. Oughta hold up for a few cold shots while I try to sell some broadheads to buy a new target (shameless plug to go buy the IW wide 200 grain heads I listed!)

IMG_5328.jpg
IMG_5329.jpg

I was on a steroid in April 2020 or so before they would diagnose Covid. Had steroid and zpack. Never shot so good before. My pin would not move so it was extremely easy to execute a great shot
Dang! I wish my shoulder let me pull my bow. I’d like to test this out.

0c8d0c51bc9f81af9bca2302c518c145.jpg
2760c35894a01fec3da32b0a3cb64892.jpg

Bit breezy here, my broadhead target really makes you focus or be ready to buy new arrows.

3-2-1 Here we go!

I see people posting in the actual CBC thread but it shows as locked for me still?

Edit - NVM. Just posted this mornings shots up.

One more question, previous years compound and trad each counted as an entry. Is that still the case? 1 Entry for finishing with the compound, and 1 entry for finishing with the recurve? Wasn't clarified this year.

How Points are Counted:

--Every qualified participant who finishes the challenge, gets ONE name in the hat

One more question, previous years compound and trad each counted as an entry. Is that still the case? 1 Entry for finishing with the compound, and 1 entry for finishing with the recurve? Wasn't clarified this year.

How Points are Counted:

--Every qualified participant who finishes the challenge, gets ONE name in the hat

That is correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got new strings put on. Then decided to swap vanes. Kinda scramble to get everything shooting good together, luckily the mach34 is so easy to tune.
1a866a0bd3384e0eb58cc264c7d0b51d.jpg

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Sorry, I'm extra dense today. Which is correct? Compound is one entry and trad is one entry? Or just finishing the challenge regardless of what you shoot is one entry?
It's the same as being entered in the challenge twice- once for compound and once for traditional.

So if you have less than 300 posts you'll get 1 entry for each so 2 total.
If you have 300 posts or more you'll get 2 entries for each so 4 total.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Sorry, I'm extra dense today. Which is correct? Compound is one entry and trad is one entry? Or just finishing the challenge regardless of what you shoot is one entry?

Compound bow = 1 entry
Trad bow = 1 entry
If you shoot both, you get 2 entries.

There is a bonus point (if you have >300 posts) for each entry.

So a shooter with >300 posts, who shoots both trad and compound would have 4 pts

A shooter with
A shooter with >300 posts who shoots one bow would have 2 pts

A shooter with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back