Cold Bow 2024.... QnA Thread

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
I finished the compound portion this morning (still plan on doing traditional in the coming week). Not great shooting conditions this morning (rain and wind) but my new bow came in and I want to get it set up. I enjoyed this challenge. Thanks to the Mods for setting this up.

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Went to make my 2nd shot yesterday, pulled up to a spot I could shoot and realized I had left my bow sitting next to the truck. That was a nerve racking 10 minute drive back home!
Luckily got back and it was just laying there intact. Will make shot 2 after work today. Hopefully I can hit my target.
I happen to know that if you run over an Athens bow with a Ford truck that it will need some serious replacement parts.

Glad you missed

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Mods. Did anyone contact @chasewild ? Looks like he changed his MER for third arrow? I left him a note on the entry thread and we can take that down once he responds.

For everyone else, I’ve made it through about the first page and a half, easier to digest with only three arrows required, but for the record, I miss the five arrow challenge.

Looks like guys are doing pretty good, seems like many of the misses are guys admittedly dropping their bow arm. Working on that myself

@Bill V seems to have the best finish I’ve come across. Post #19 if anyone wants to see

@Howard Mee thanks for keeping it real man. And for trying to push yourself. At least you know

@Trumpkin The Dwarf good work man

@CorbLand seems like everyone is using the template. Great idea

CorbLand

WKR
Mods. Did anyone contact @chasewild ? Looks like he changed his MER for third arrow? I left him a note on the entry thread and we can take that down once he responds.

For everyone else, I’ve made it through about the first page and a half, easier to digest with only three arrows required, but for the record, I miss the five arrow challenge.

Looks like guys are doing pretty good, seems like many of the misses are guys admittedly dropping their bow arm. Working on that myself

@Bill V seems to have the best finish I’ve come across. Post #19 if anyone wants to see

@Howard Mee thanks for keeping it real man. And for trying to push yourself. At least you know

@Trumpkin The Dwarf good work man

@CorbLand seems like everyone is using the template. Great idea
I started putting the information in the Excel file and it is way easier to copy and paste.

@Howard Mee I think I saw somewhere that you were putting an Excel file together of all the participants. We are doubling up on that. If you want to send me your file, I can see if I can add the information you want to mine. No reason for two people to do it.

Howard Mee

Super Moderator
Staff member
I started putting the information in the Excel file and it is way easier to copy and paste.

@Howard Mee I think I saw somewhere that you were putting an Excel file together of all the participants. We are doubling up on that. If you want to send me your file, I can see if I can add the information you want to mine. No reason for two people to do it.

We have a spread sheet of the shooters who have entered and their points if they finish. We track who has qualified and how many arrows they have shot but no gear data collection has happened on my end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
We have a spread sheet of the shooters who have entered and their points if they finish. We track who has qualified and how many arrows they have shot but no gear data collection has happened on my end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also track all of that to get the data. I can add a column for number of posts.

Shoot me a PM and I will send you my email. I seriously think I can automate this entire process for you.