College Wrestling fans?

LostArra

WKR
Yessir!
Looking forward to it.
Weights I'm watching
133 hoping Fix meets Bravo Young again but is more aggressive
197 maybe Buchanan from my alma mater can make the finals with Ferrari out.
285 I would like to see the Air Force Academy guy Hendrickson give the Olympic champ a good challenge

Mosby

WKR
I will be checking in. I used to go every year when my son could go with me but following on the internet is a lot cheaper.

JMatt

FNG
Penn State fan here. I am impressed by how tough Nick Lee has become. Nothing flashy, just wins! The transfer from Cornell, Dean, has a pretty unique style, somewhere between funk and old school. I keep expecting a five point navy ride from him. Looking forward to this weekend.

Medusa7MM

WKR
Looking forward to the tournament. Too bad Spencer Lee is out for the year, really hurt Iowa for the team race. Although not sure how healthy Kemmer and Eierman are after the Big Ten Tournament either.

jmav58

WKR
Nebraska fan here. Hoping Ridge Lovett at 149 is on his game! Should be a good tournament though. Does anyone think Stevenson at 285 is going to get a good match and if so, from who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oklahoma fan here, went to the big 12 tournament 1.5 weeks ago. Fix and David Carr are next level. The Carr/Deakin March should be good. Can’t believe Desanto got a 5th seed @ 133lb. The NCAA’s are coming to Tulsa next year, definitely going then but I’ll be watching this year.

Medusa7MM

WKR
Nebraska fan here. Hoping Ridge Lovett at 149 is on his game! Should be a good tournament though. Does anyone think Stevenson at 285 is going to get a good match and if so, from who?

Not a Stevenson fan, but nobody will give him a real match at the tournament.

Outlaw99

WKR

I’ve got nothing against nebraska wrestling, but I hope Lovett get pinned in 15 seconds; faster than he did at the big 10’s. It’d be cool to see Marinelli win at all. He’s put in the work, and that national title is the only thing he’s missing.

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
Casual fan the last couple years. Hoping the Wolfpack from NC State can have a nice showing! Lord knows we don't have men's basketball this year...

LostArra

WKR
Another wish for this weekend would be to see Suriano get pinned in 4 seconds. Then in consolations, he would get pinned in 3 seconds. Then, retire, get a job at Target, and no more TV interviews ever ever again!
>>I’ve got nothing against nebraska wrestling, but I hope Lovett get pinned in 15 seconds; faster than he did at the big 10’s.<<

No love for your fellow Big 10 members? :)
Of course there is a whole gym thinking the same thing about Desanto. :cool:

Outlaw99

WKR
I can’t argue about DeSanto either. He’s definitely got an attitude as well. My issue with Lovett is his arrogance and attitude after squeaking out a win by sheer defense against a backup Iowa wrestler. He showed zero class or character and should have been hit with a stall pt in that match

Insta and flowrestling have got me back into it after coming across it on ESPN a couple of years ago. I grew up wrestling during the Lincoln Mcilravy years at Iowa. These kids are so good.

OP
J
I’m a HUGE Penn State fan. Have favorites on other teams tho. Grew up in PA so always tough to root against the PA kids. I’ve run in circles w some very credentialed wrestlers over the years. I generally love the back stories.

Oklahoma State was probably my 2nd favorite team a few years ago. Big Dieringer fan and like Weigel and Brock. I couldn’t stand Dean…yawn…Heil. Snooze Fest.

Lovett is from just down the road and I’m a fan. Thought he was a bit more spooky down in weight tho.

As quirky as DeSanto is. I love watching the drama and him melt down. But my heart breaks for the Odd Ball. Seeing him melt down while RBY stalls out a whole match had to wear on him.

Jacob Cardenas spooked me vs Dean. His record is only OK. But he’s my pick to AA from a schitty seed

OP
J
I was OK w Ferrari last year. Then I followed him on Insta. Yea…No. seeing him marching around w firearms and trying to be so Pro 2A while acting a fool does more harm than good. He lost me