Colorado archery mule deer group app

Can someone please inform me as to how the group applications work in Colorado? My buddy and I would like to apply together and I am curious as to what that would do to our draw odds? Say we had a 50% draw success rate if applying solo, would that stay true when we apply together or would it knock us down to 25% or something like that?

Thanks in advance.

Blackcats06

Lil-Rokslider
depends. If your point level is guranteed then it doesn’t hurt you. But since you’re asking on a 50% draw odds the only way it would hurt you is if there is one tag left and you have two people on the app. Your odds don’t drop based on number of people on app. Research how the Colorado draw works a little more and you’ll understand better.

depends. If your point level is guranteed then it doesn’t hurt you. But since you’re asking on a 50% draw odds the only way it would hurt you is if there is one tag left and you have two people on the app. Your odds don’t drop based on number of people on app. Research how the Colorado draw works a little more and you’ll understand better.
Actually, they do drop if applying as a group. Colorado will not over allocate tags like other states. If there is only 1 tag left and 2 guys in the group, neither will draw.

Blackcats06

Lil-Rokslider
Actually, they do drop if applying as a group. Colorado will not over allocate tags like other states. If there is only 1 tag left and 2 guys in the group, neither will draw.
a persons odds do not change if they have 7 points and it goes down to 5 points. I clearly stated that if you have more people than tags left they won’t give you one.

From CPW Website: Group applications do not increase the ability to draw licenses.

This should be all you really need to know about group apps in CO.

a persons odds do not change if they have 7 points and it goes down to 5 points. I clearly stated that if you have more people than tags left they won’t give you one.
I know what you clearly stated, but that does still affect your odds at that point. Both can’t be true.