Colorado Cylinder Stoves

TA442

FNG
I have used Colorado Cylinder stoves for several years, but not the Spruce model specifically. I have been using their largest stove for years and it has done well. Their quality is very good and their customer service has been very good, in my experience. I have been happy with them and if I buy another wood burning stove, it will likely be a Colorado Cylinder brand. One thing to keep in mind, a smaller stove just can't burn as long as a larger stove, it just doesn't have the wood capacity. I would err on the side of larger vs smaller. A larger stove will consume more room in your tent, but that is the trade off. Also, most all of my western hunting has been in mid-late October, so the weather can get extremely cold during this time.
Curious, what is a good length wood to use for the largest Colorado stove. Was going to cut some wood soon, and I’ve never used this stove before.

LaHunter

WKR
Curious, what is a good length wood to use for the largest Colorado stove. Was going to cut some wood soon, and I’ve never used this stove before.
I measure the inside length, or get that length from the website, then I will cut my wood about 3-4 inches shorter than that.