Colorado Parks and Wildlife still fails at leftovers

Phaseolus

WKR
Garbage. I was in queue for almost 30 mins. Didn’t get the archery deer or bear tag I wanted for my unit. Three years in a row of trying for nothing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do realize that this was your third opportunity at tags? I’m not sure why people grouse about rolling the dice on the third chance for tags.

Lark Bunting

Lil-Rokslider
Only issue I had was that I couldn't get past the "I'm not a robot" button. After about 6 clicks the page errored out and put me back at the beginning. I didn't have high hopes anyway as there was only one available tag I wanted.

Only issue I had was that I couldn't get past the "I'm not a robot" button. After about 6 clicks the page errored out and put me back at the beginning. I didn't have high hopes anyway as there was only one available tag I wanted.

How sure are you that you aren’t a robot?

TomJoad

WKR
Also had no issues. I got in the queue 40 min early. Was on the site an in my account in 20 minutes. I just made sure to stay active on that page to not get timed out and auto-logged out. Got my tag and was checked out before 9:04.

Txhunter85

Lil-Rokslider
No issues for the two guys in my hunting party that got deer tags. Had them logged in 45 minutes early sitting by the computer till 9:00. Entered all the info and checked out. Second year we’ve been successful on leftover day, but we don’t go for highly sought after units either, draw them with 0-1 point.

You do realize that this was your third opportunity at tags? I’m not sure why people grouse about rolling the dice on the third chance for tags.

Because I was logged in and was booted and had to get back in line again so I didn’t get through until 9:07.....

TheHardWay

Lil-Rokslider
Waiting in queue online is no different than physically standing in line at a CPW office. People act like this is something new, but anyone who has purchased tags on Leftover Day should know what to expect, especially if there are only 1 or 2 of the tags available. Let's be thankful that the entire server system didn't crash like it has in years past.

I didn't really have any issues, other than struggling to operate two computers at the same time (I was buying tags for myself and my Dad). I didn't get the mule deer tag I was eye balling, but I knew it was a pipe dream at best, anyways, considering it was 5+ point tag and there were only 2 of them available. But, I am glad I got on early and went ahead and purchased the 1st rifle elk tags we wanted. Really surprised they sold out so fast, considering there were 95 of them available.

Riplip

WKR
Another year that I can't even get to mt account despite logging in early. One would think that CPW could figure out how to deal with increased traffic when they release leftover tags...

Not sure its fair to say that the system failed just because you weren't able to log in and buy a leftover tag?

I arrived at a small tackle shop early on Tuesday. Stood around and talked to a couple of other hunters for an hour or so. At 9:00 the gal who runs the shop punched a bunch of keys on her machine and I saw the tag I wanted print out. Works well every year for me.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
There were 37 pages on their leftover list before they went on sale. At 0920 Tuesday, there were 12 pages. So 25 pages of tags disappeared in the first 20 minutes.

Dave_

Lil-Rokslider
Worked fine for me. 100x better than the system crashing. If they told everyone their would be a queue then the queue would have been hours long and we would still have this same thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk